Electronic components and Obsolescence
Would you like a comprehensive overview of the development and production of electronic assemblies and systems? Would you like to know more about the peculiarities of electronics in after-sales and Obsolescencemanagement?
This one-day in-house workshop will help you and your colleagues to get an overview and offers you a best possible „Return on Invest“ due to savings and Sales potentials with reference to the concrete challenges in the daily business of the participants.
- savings potentials and technical arguments for Customer discussions in purchasing and sales
- a consistent overview of the development and production from the idea through the finished product to the end of the product life cycle
- savings and sales arguments, developed on the basis of concrete projects from the ranks of participants
- the possibility to apply findings directly in many practical case studies and workshops.
- Getting to know and distinguishing important passive and active components as well as mechanical components
Production of a flat module
- Insight into the production of printed circuit boards
- Everything about the assembly of flat modules, like paste printing or reflow soldering for SMD components and wave soldering or selective soldering for THT components
- Special processes such as gluing, coating / Lacquering and potting Mold
Testing a flat module
- Insights into optical inspection (AOI)
- Test methods of electrical testing, such as for example the Flying Probe Test, In Circuit Test, Boundary Scan Test
Assembly to system components / finished devices
- Process for metal and plastic parts, optical elements and displays
Electronics - technical requirements
- Requirements in production facilities (equipment, technical standards and guidelines, quality management, quality assurance)
- Requirements for product development, prototypes and pilot series, series production
Calculation of a flat module / system component
- Understanding of one-time costs, serial costs of production and material costs
Live calculation examples
- Live calculation examples
- Seminar-Workshop, short trainer impulses, exercises, individual and group work, Discussion and exchange of experiences, storytelling, lively practical examples
- Speaker with continuous professional experience in the different stages of the supply chain in the electronics industry. Industry; currently Director New Business Development and Global Application Engineering
Conditions of participation: The participation fee for this event is inclusive of conference documents, lunches and pause drinks plus 19% VAT per person and is due upon receipt of the invoice. Upon receipt of your registration you will receive a confirmation. Cancellation (only in writing) is possible free of charge within 8 weeks before the start of the event; up to 4 weeks before the start of the event, half of the participation fee will be charged. In case of cancellation thereafter, the entire participation fee is due. We gladly accept a substitute participant without additional costs. The organizer reserves the right to cancel the conference if necessary. In this case, the amount already paid will be refunded. In case of cancellation by the organizer, the already incurred flight, travel and hotel costs are not reimbursed by the organizer.