Life Cycle Management LCM
Obsolescence Management OM
Discontinued! – Now What?
No longer procurable?
Secured spare parts supply?
Who takes care of that?
Change Management CM
Changes not documented?
Status of changes not clear?
Risk Management RM
Availability status predicted?
Solutions planned proactively?
Lifetime extension possible?
What are the risks?
Team AMSYS had another amazing company outing last weekend in the Maramures region of Romania. Thank you all!
06 Feb 2023
FINALLY...on 03-04.05.2023 the 12th User Conference "Obsolescence Management and Spare Parts Supply" will take place in Munich. Save your place!
23 Jan 2023
An eventful year 2022 is coming to an end ... We would like to thank all our partners, customers, colleagues and friends for these amazing past months, the support and trust.
14 Dec 2022
Successful project guaranteed
Thanks to our extensive experiences in a vast range of sectors, we can analyse your processes extremely fast, and design, implement and digitise necessary improvements.
With us, you will receive the most competent consultation together with perfect software.
Your benefits at a glance
… in the words of our clients:
- “Only 7 months after project launch, more than $ 3.9 million have been saved already.” (just one example from a railway company)
- “Multifaceted consultation that also gives you the tools you need.” (universal opinion of seminar participants from electronics production)
- “The software-supported process achieved a return on investment of 23 to 1.” (independent evaluation by a client from the military industry)
- “Our eyes have been opened! Contents are conveyed well and in a practical manner.” (from a consultancy project with participants from the scientific sector)
- “Process cost saving of at least 30 % were realised in less than 12 months.” (various client analyses from mechanical and plant engineering)
- “Excellent – unlimited recommendation.” (client opinion from the aerospace sector)
We go the extra mile for you.
AMSYS is the official business partner of the COGD (Component Obsolescence Group Deutschland e.V.), ‘Endorsed Trainer’ of the IIOM (International Institute of Obsolescence Management), German Spokesman for Standards Revision for reliability topics of the IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission), head of working groups at VDI (Association of German Engineers), co-author of VDMA (Mechanical Engineering Industry Association) Standards, partner of the Institute of Process Excellence, co-autor of the specialist publication ‘Strategies to the Prediction, Mitigation and Management of Product Obsolescence’ and also developer & hosting provider of the largest exchange portal for transport companies in Europe (https://www.obsolescence-management.net).
Our highlight is the Life Cycle Management (LCM) Client, a customizable tool, smartPCN, VDMA24903 and IEC62402 compliant (https://www.lcm-client.com).