BOM Obsolescence Service
Data Cleaning and Outsourced Obsolescence Management with regular Statusreports
BOM stands for “Bill of Material”. We are the only provider in Europe to offer “multi-database tracking” (MDT), i.e. we use information from several database providers to automatically analyze your parts lists. A total of several hundred million data records are available for your analysis purposes.
The parts list analysis and automatic monitoring is suitable for manufacturers (OEM, OCM), operators of systems as well as for assembly companies (EMS service providers) who want to offer their customers an additional service for supply security.
REGULAR REPORTS AND MONITORING
- Daily monitoring and availability prediction of components
- Monthly parts list analysis report on current and future component availability
- Ad-hoc notification in the event of discontinuation or sudden supply problems
- COTS assembly monitoring (purchased parts)
ANALYSIS AND ALTERNATIVES
- Comprehensive analysis based on several databases (incl. RoHS (CE), REACh information)
- Available documentation such as data sheets, etc.
- Indication of alternative components and current aftermarket availabilities
- Complete proactive obsolescence management - "outsourcing" your problems
- Evaluation via MS Excel or own web-LogIn
- Complete correction of your configuration data (keyword: "Traceability")
- No additional investments in staff, hardware or software