Obsolescence Manager “IIOM Certification“
The certificate acquired at the end of this course is a qualification as Obsolesence Manager, which proves in-depth understanding of the topic. The certification is aimed at engineers, purchasing professionals, obsolesence management team members or managers.
Upon successful completion of the course, the certificate can be used to register as an Associate Member of the International Institute of Obsolescence Management (IIOM) when joining the organization.
This 1-day certified course is an assessment course based on the 2-day AMSYS Obsolescence Management Seminar or similar requirements.
The individual assessment of each participant is based on the Obsolescence Management Plan (OMP) – which must be prepared in advance and presented during the course – and the creation and presentation of an Obsolescence Management Capability Assessment (during the course), as well as a multiple-chioce test (during the course).
Comprehensive Obsolescence Management
- Introduction and “Warm-up”
- Explanation of “AIIOM” Benefits
The Obsolescence Management Plan (OMP)
- Participants must develop and present a draft OMP for a project
- The objective is to create a design that, once completed, is of real and lasting value to the project
Process Capability Evaluation
- The participants must develop and present a Capapility Assessment of the obsolescence management lined out in other OMPs
- The objective is to develop the ability to evaluate the maturity of different obsolescence management approaches
Individual Questions & Multiple Choice Test
- Participants must take a test
- The objective is to assess the participants’ general knowledge in the field of comprehensive obsolescence management
Prerequisites, Questions and Answers
- In order to participate in this Obsolescence Manager Certified IIOM Associate Grade Certified Course, you must have successfully completed the AMSYS 2-Day Obsolescence Management Seminar or have documented and documented evidence of a documented history of relevant experience and proficiency in comprehensive Obsolescence Management.
- We have created a document with answers to frequently asked questions. Click here to see it. If you have further questions, feel free to contact us at any time.
- Lectures, discussions, case studies, groupwork, multiple choice, assessments
- MIB, Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Ing. Bjoern Bartels, AMSYS GmbH
Conditions of participation: The participation fee for this event is inclusive of conference documents, lunches and pause drinks plus 19% VAT per person and is due upon receipt of the invoice. Upon receipt of your registration you will receive a confirmation. Cancellation (only in writing) is possible free of charge within 8 weeks before the start of the event; up to 4 weeks before the start of the event, half of the participation fee will be charged. In case of cancellation thereafter, the entire participation fee is due. We gladly accept a substitute participant without additional costs. The organizer reserves the right to cancel the conference if necessary. In this case, the amount already paid will be refunded. In case of cancellation by the organizer, the already incurred flight, travel and hotel costs are not reimbursed by the organizer.