Conformity Assessment CE I RoHS I REACH I POP I WEEE
This course is designed to provide relevant knowledge on the fundamentals and requirements of Directive 2011/65/EU and 2015/863/EU RoHS, Regulation (EC) 1907/2006 REACH, CE, WEEE and other regulations. It introduces the participants to subject area and helps those with prior knowledge to gather and develop even more detailed knowledge.
This course will show you what to consider now and in the future, which electrical and electronic equipment is affected and how to apply European chemicals legislation.
This seminar workshop examines and demonstrates relevant knowledge about the fundamentals and requirements.
In addition, the day of the event leaves enough room for a range of practical workshops and detailed analyses. Contractual aspects and legal framework conditions will also be discussed.
Participants of this course can purchase the FBDi “Environment & Conformity Compass” at FBDi member price (50% discount)!
- What demands do you face in everyday life?
- Joint identification of the requirements that arise in the participants’ daily business life
Theory Part I
- Overview of legislation, legal regulations on environmental aspects and product safety
- Presentation national (German), regional and international regulations with regard to substances, waste, technical conformity and product and transport safety from today‘s perspective
Theory Part II
- Economic actors, responsibilities and duties, customer-/market-specific requirements
- This section shows how to determine one‘s own role as an economic actor, and what responsibilities and obligations result from this with regard to corresponding regulations
- Product classification, impact analysis
- Presentation of how a product is classified under the various regulations, and what requirements this classification dictates for the product and its documentation
- Discussion of case studies with presentations of the findings
- Groupwork: Sample products are classified based on economic actor roles, and the corresponding requirements derived
- Q & A session
- Possibility to ask further questions and to exchange ideas in the group
- Brief trainer impulses, exercises, individual and group work, discussion and exchange of experiences
Conditions of participation: The participation fee for this event is inclusive of conference documents, lunches and pause drinks plus 19% VAT per person and is due upon receipt of the invoice. Upon receipt of your registration you will receive a confirmation. Cancellation (only in writing) is possible free of charge within 8 weeks before the start of the event; up to 4 weeks before the start of the event, half of the participation fee will be charged. In case of cancellation thereafter, the entire participation fee is due. We gladly accept a substitute participant without additional costs. The organizer reserves the right to cancel the conference if necessary. In this case, the amount already paid will be refunded. In case of cancellation by the organizer, the already incurred flight, travel and hotel costs are not reimbursed by the organizer.