As a young, successful company with a start-up mentality in Germany and Romania, we pursue the goal of increasing the safety and reliability of our customers complex products throughout their entire operating life. Part of our proposals are easy-to-use web apps. The tasks for our customers grow and our team grows with them. Therefore, we are looking for you to join our team as web app developer for single page applications based on Angular and CouchDB.
For our location in Cluj-Napoca, Romania we are looking for you as Web-App Developer Single Page Applications (m/f/x)
- Responsibility for new and further development of high-quality, dynamic web and mobile applications as single page applications in front and back end.
- Familiarization with new technologies, because we do not assume all of them from the beginning.
- Configuration and Administration of Linux Web Server Environments.
- Continuous improvement of our SPA’s in order to ensure a user-friendly design of new features.
- You have a degree in computer science or demonstrable experience in creating web apps, especially Single-Page-Applications (SPA).
- We wish ourselves Apache CouchDB experience (or NoSQL DB), but it’s not a knockout criterion.
- App development isn’t just a job for you, it’s your passion.
- Thirst for knowledge, curiosity and the desire to take your development skills to the next level accompany you every day.
- Quickly and independently familiarizing yourself with new programs and tools is one of your strengths, and you can easily adapt to new requirements.
- You are always friendly and courteous to customers, colleagues and other contacts and remain calm even in stressful situations.
- Perfect work results are your trademark, you can be relied on.
What we offer you:
- Start-up mentality and a creative, innovative and open team with which you can have fun.
- We (almost) don’t care how you organize your working time; the result counts.
- A contact person who can answer your questions at the beginning.
- Work in our office and, if necessary, from your home office.
- In addition, you always have the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas.
Please send your application to Hans-Georg Dück (email@example.com).
For questions we are at your disposal under +49 (0) 4103 92 85 360.
We are looking forward to getting to know you personally soon!