System Administrator Linux – Cluj-Napoca, Romania
As a young, successful company with a start-up mentality southwest of Munich, we pursue the goal of increasing the safety and reliability of our customers complex products throughout their entire operating life. Part of our proposals are easy-to-use web apps. The tasks for our customers grow and our team grows with them. Therefore, we are looking for you as an IT administrator for Linux systems.
For our location in Cluj-Napoca, Romania we are looking for you as System Administrator Linux (m/f/d)
- Installation and maintenance of (virtual) Linux servers.
- Regular monitoring of servers and (further) development of monitoring tools.
- Configuration of security software to prevent unauthorized access (e.g. firewalls).
- Installing and configuring VPN networks.
- Installing and configuring the software necessary for the operation of our apps, e.g. web server, databases (CouchDB, MySQL).
- Setup, configure and monitoring of internal business systems, such as mail servers, cloud systems (Nextcloud), etc.
- You have proven experience in the administration of Linux servers.
- Secure handling of all tasks for the secure operation of Linux systems (including configuration of firewalls and other security tools).
- Experience with the operation of VPN networks and server clusters.
- Experience in the reliable operation of mail servers and cloud systems.
- Experience in administrative handling of web servers (Apache) and databases (MySQL, CouchDB).
- The administration of Linux systems is not only a job for you, it is your passion.
- Thirst for knowledge, curiosity and the desire to take your development skills to the next level accompany you every day.
- Quickly and independently familiarizing yourself with new programs and tools is one of your strengths, and you can easily adapt to new requirements.
- You are always friendly and courteous to customers, colleagues and other contacts and remain calm even in stressful situations.
- Perfect work results are your trademark, you can be relied on.
What we offer you:
- Start-up mentality and a creative, innovative and open team with which you can have fun.
- We (almost) don’t care how you organize your working time; the result counts.
- A contact person who can answer your questions at the beginning.
- Work in our office and, if necessary, from your home office.
- In addition, you always have the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas.
Please send your application to Hans-Georg Dück (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For questions we are at your disposal under +49 89 997 4080 01 .
We are looking forward to getting to know you personally soon!