As a young, successful company with a start-up mentality southwest of Munich, we pursue the goal of increasing the safety and reliability of our customers complex products throughout their entire operating life. Part of our proposals are easy-to-use web apps. The tasks for our customers grow and our team grows with them. Therefore, we are looking for you as an IT administrator for Linux systems.
- Installation and maintenance of (virtual) Linux servers.
- Regular monitoring of servers and (further) development of monitoring tools.
- Configuration of security software to prevent unauthorized access (e.g. firewalls).
- Installing and configuring VPN networks.
- Installing and configuring the software necessary for the operation of our apps, e.g. web server, databases (CouchDB, MySQL).
- Setup, configure and monitoring of internal business systems, such as mail servers, cloud systems (Nextcloud), etc.
- You have proven experience in the administration of Linux servers.
- Secure handling of all tasks for the secure operation of Linux systems (including configuration of firewalls and other security tools).
- Experience with the operation of VPN networks and server clusters.
- Experience in the reliable operation of mail servers and cloud systems.
- Experience in administrative handling of web servers (Apache) and databases (MySQL, CouchDB).
- The administration of Linux systems is not only a job for you, it is your passion.
- Thirst for knowledge, curiosity and the desire to take your development skills to the next level accompany you every day.
- Quickly and independently familiarizing yourself with new programs and tools is one of your strengths, and you can easily adapt to new requirements.
- You are always friendly and courteous to customers, colleagues and other contacts and remain calm even in stressful situations.
- Perfect work results are your trademark, you can be relied on.
What we offer you:
- Start-up mentality and a creative, innovative and open team with which you can have fun.
- We (almost) don’t care how you organize your working time; the result counts.
- A contact person who can answer your questions at the beginning.
- Work in our office in Planegg-Munich and, if necessary, from your home office.
- In addition, you always have the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas.
Please send your application to Hans-Georg Dück (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For questions we are at your disposal under 089/ 997 4080 01.
We are looking forward to getting to know you personally soon!