Project Manager Life Cycle Management Software (m/f/d) – Munich or Cluj-Napoca
As a young, successful company with start-up mentality and offices in Munich and Cluj-Napoca, we pursue the goal of increasing the safety and reliability of our customers complex products throughout their entire operating life. The tasks for our customers are increasing and with them our software solutions and our team grows.
Are you enthusiastic about product life cycles of highly complex products, such as trains, airplanes, medical and energy systems? Software implementation with the highest customer satisfaction is a matter of course for you? Do you also have experience in multi-project management and a professional manner?
If you can answer with “yes” to these questions, we should get in touch:
For our location in Munich, Germany or Cluj-Napoca, Romania we are looking for you as Project Manager Life Cycle Management Software (m/f/d)
As Project Manager, you will play a key role in ensuring that we offer our customers the greatest possible benefit with our SaaS solution for Life Cycle Management.
Download job description Project Manager
- Independently or together with our business managers, you will handle the complete implementation and roll-out process of integrated product life cycle management software solutions, in the interest of our customers, after the contract is signed.
- You are responsible for the complete commercial supervision of projects within the scope of the preparation of preliminary and final costs as well as their budget monitoring.
- You capture customer needs and work out use cases into specifications, which includes organizing and running workshops and meetings.
- You are a technical consultant for our customers in terms of detailed planning and the roll-out process and you are the interface to our software development teams for customer-specific adaptations and enhancements.
- You will not only develop and strengthen existing customer loyalty and satisfaction but will also assist our sales team in the acquisition of new customers as a technical contact.
- You continuously improve technical solutions while respecting customer budgets and find ways to optimize daily operations.
- You have completed a (technical) university degree or have otherwise acquired knowledge of software development and customization to fulfil your tasks.
- You have already gained relevant experience in the implementation of PLM or SaaS applications.
- You are confident in using office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) as well as project management and CRM systems. The Internet is your favorite terrain.
- Experience in design and/or B2B sales of customizable web applications or cloud solutions is a plus.
- Fluent English is required, German is a big advantage, other languages are desirable.
- You are communicative and well organized, have a passion for digital solution approaches and convince your counterpart of the best idea.
- You also have a thirst for knowledge, curiosity, and a confident appearance.
- You have an analytical eye for the big picture as well as the constant drive and creativity to improve – on a personal and process level.
- You are always friendly and courteous to customers, colleagues and other contacts and stay calm even in stressful situations.
- Perfect work results are your trademark, you can be relied upon.
- We also need you to think and act in a solution-oriented manner.
What we offer:
- A permanent position and an attractive salary package (with optional performance-based flexible bonus).
- Start-up mentality and an international, creative, innovative, and open-minded team that you enjoy working with.
- We (almost) don’t care how you organize your working time, it’s the result that counts.
- A contact person who can answer your questions in the beginning.
- Flexible work from our offices in Germany, Romania, or home office.
- You get a smartphone and a laptop at the start for professional and private use. Apple or Windows? Your choice!
- In addition, you always can contribute your own ideas and implement them.
Please send your application to Hans-Georg Dueck (email@example.com).
If you have any questions, please contact us at +49 89 997 4080 01.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon!