As a young, successful company with start-up mentality with offices in Germany and Romania, we pursue the goal of increasing the safety and reliability of our customers’ complex products throughout their entire operating life. The tasks for our customers are increasing and with them our software solutions and our team grows.
- Do you see yourself as a maker and are you good at bringing new customers „on board“?
- You think in a networked way, resistance does not stop you and a “no” drives you to top performance?
- Have you already built up a track record of successful contract closures?
If you can answer with “yes” to these questions, we should get in touch:
For our location in Germany or Romania we are looking for you as Customer Growth Executive – SaaS Applications (m/f/x)
As Customer Growth Executive, you will open sales channels for our Life Cycle Management SaaS solution and play a key role in driving our business growth.
- You are responsible for lead generation by actively approaching potential new customers at manufacturers and operators of highly complex products, e.g. trains, airplanes, medical and energy systems, as well as through their entire supply chain.
- You support your customers through the entire sales process – from sourcing, to building a shared vision, to the final deal.
- You present our solutions in a goal-oriented manner according to the needs of your customers and independently conduct contract negotiations.
- You will have your own customer base from day one and will continue to expand this network.
- The achievement of quantitative and strategic goals is your responsibility, and you identify potentials beyond the pure daily business.
- You continuously improve existing sales processes and find ways to optimize daily operations as well as our brand presence.
- You have completed a (technical) university degree or otherwise acquired knowledge to perform your technical and business tasks.
- You already have relevant experience in B2B sales of PLM or SaaS applications.
- You are confident in using office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) as well as project management and CRM systems. The internet is your favorite terrain.
- Experience in design and/or implementation of customizable web applications or cloud solutions is a plus.
- Fluent English and German is required, other languages are desirable.
- You are communicative and well organized, possess sales and negotiation skills and convince your counterpart of the best idea.
- You also bring a thirst for knowledge, curiosity, and a confident appearance.
- You are ambitious to generate deals, close deals, and work persistently and purposefully to do so.
- Being able to familiarize yourself with new tasks and content quickly and independently is one of your strengths, and you also adapt easily to new circumstances.
- You are always friendly and courteous to customers, colleagues and other contacts and stay calm even in stressful situations.
- Perfect work results are your trademark, you can be relied upon.
- We also need you to think and act in a solution-oriented manner.
What we offer:
- A permanent position and an attractive salary package (with optional performance-based flexible bonus).
- Start-up mentality and an international, creative, innovative, and open-minded team that you enjoy working with.
- We (almost) don’t care how you organize your working time, it’s the result that counts.
- A contact person who can answer your questions in the beginning.
- Flexible work from our offices in Germany, Romania, or home office.
- You get a smartphone and a laptop for professional and private use. Apple or Windows? Your choice!
- In addition, you always can contribute your own ideas and implement them.
Please send your application to Hans-Georg Dueck (email@example.com).
If you have any questions, please contact us at +49 (0) 4103 92 85 360.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon!