As a young, successful company with a start-up mentality in Germany and Romania, we pursue the goal of increasing the safety and reliability of our customers’ complex products throughout their entire operating life. Part of our offer are easy-to-use web apps. The tasks for our customers grow and with them our team. Therefore, we are looking for you to join our team as Backend-Developer with Node.js, Angular and CouchDB.
For our location in Cluj-Napoca, Romania we are looking for you as Backend-Developer Node.js for Web-Applications (m/f/x)
- Responsibility for new and further backend development of high-quality, dynamic web and mobile applications
- Familiarization with new technologies, because we don’t take them all for granted right from the start.
- The configuration and administration of Linux web server environments.
- Continuous improvement of our backend component, in order to ensure a user-friendly design of new features.
- You have a degree in computer science or demonstrable experience with the creation of web apps, in particular with Node.js backend component
- Apache CouchDB (above NoSQL DB) and Angular (Frontend) is what we want, but not a knockout criterion.
- App development isn’t just a job for you, it’s your passion.
- Thirst for knowledge, curiosity and the desire to take your development skills to the next level accompany you every day.
- To become quickly and independently familiar with new programs and tools is one of your strengths. You also adapt easily to new requirements.
- You are always friendly and courteous to customers, colleagues and other contacts and remain calm even in stressful situations.
- Perfect work results are your trademark, you can be relied on.
What we offer:
- Start-up mentality and a creative, innovative and open team with which you have fun.
- We (almost) don’t care how you organize your working time; the end result counts.
- A contact person who can answer your questions at the beginning.
- Work in our office in the center of Cluj-Napoca.
- In addition, you will always have the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas.
Please send your application to Hans-Georg Dück (email@example.com).
If you have any questions, please contact us at +49 (0) 4103 92 85 360.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon!