As a young, successful company with a start-up mentality in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, we pursue the goal of increasing the safety and reliability of our customers’ complex products throughout their entire operating life. Part of our offer are easy-to-use web apps. The tasks for our customers grow and with them our team. Therefore, we are looking for you to join our team as Backend-Developer with Node.js, Angular and CouchDB.
For our location in Cluj-Napoca, Romania we are looking for you as Backend-Developer Node.js for Web-Applications (m/f/d)
- Responsibility for new and further backend development of high-quality, dynamic web and mobile applications
- Familiarization with new technologies, because we don’t take them all for granted right from the start.
- The configuration and administration of Linux web server environments.
- Continuous improvement of our backend component, in order to ensure a user-friendly design of new features.
- You have a degree in computer science or demonstrable experience with the creation of web apps, in particular with Node.js backend component
- Apache CouchDB (above NoSQL DB) and Angular (Frontend) is what we want, but not a knockout criterion.
- App development isn’t just a job for you, it’s your passion.
- Thirst for knowledge, curiosity and the desire to take your development skills to the next level accompany you every day.
- To become quickly and independently familiar with new programs and tools is one of your strengths. You also adapt easily to new requirements.
- You are always friendly and courteous to customers, colleagues and other contacts and remain calm even in stressful situations.
- Perfect work results are your trademark, you can be relied on.
What we offer:
- Start-up mentality and a creative, innovative and open team with which you have fun.
- We (almost) don’t care how you organize your working time; the end result counts.
- A contact person who can answer your questions at the beginning.
- Work in our office in the center of Cluj-Napoca.
- In addition, you will always have the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas.
Please send your application to Hans-Georg Dück (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have any questions, please contact us at +49 89 997 4080 01 .
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon!