Driven by ever faster technological progress, a growing sector is emerging in which the lifecycles of one’s own products far exceed the lifecycles of required components. Cost-intensive supply bottlenecks arise. As a Project Manager you will advise our customers on the subject of ‘Life Cycle Management’ and the associated services, with a strong focus on process & concept definition in close cooperation with almost all departments of a company.
For our location in Munich, Germany we are looking for you as Project Manager Life Cycle Management (m/f/d)
- Definition and implementation of processes, concepts, services and interfaces.
- Refinement of existing processes and development of new concepts.
- Coordination with affected departments to provide relevant information.
- Risk minimization and problem solving by defining appropriate decision strategies.
- Input for the creation of all reactive, proactive and strategic business cases.
- Management and review of company decisions on aftermarket supply, alternative components, re-designs, final stocks and bridging purchases.
- Conduct market analysis with a focus on business improvement and cost savings.
- Conduct internal process audits and external contacts with customers, suppliers and component manufacturers.
- University degree or many years of practical experience in a relevant environment.
- Good technical understanding.
- Management experience in an international corporation is desirable.
- Strong communication and presentation skills at top management and board level.
- Fluent German and English are required; other languages would be an advantage.
- Bereitschaft zu regelmäßigen Dienstreisen innerhalb Europas.
- You also have a thirst for knowledge, curiosity and a professional appearance.
- To familiarize yourself with new tasks and contents quickly and independently is one of your strengths, in addition you adapt easily to new circumstances.
- Highest quality standards and absolute adherence to delivery dates.
- You are always friendly and courteous to customers, colleagues and other contacts and remain calm even in stressful situations.
- Willingness to take regular business trips within Europe.
What we offer you:
- Start-up mentality and a creative, innovative and open team with which you can have fun.
- We (almost) don’t care how you organize your working time; the result counts.
- A contact person who can answer your questions at the beginning.
- Work in our office and, if necessary, from your home office.
- In addition, you always have the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas.
Please send your application to Hans-Georg Dück (email@example.com).
For questions we are at your disposal under 089/ 997 4080 01.
We are looking forward to getting to know you personally soon!