As a young, successful company with a start-up mentality southwest of Munich, we pursue the goal of increasing the safety and reliability of our customers complex products throughout their entire operating life. The tasks for our customers grow and our team grows with them. That’s why we are looking for you to join us.
For our location in Munich, Germany we are looking for you as Data Researcher & Analyst – Life Cycle Engineering (m/f/d)
- Be the central point of contact for all data analysis initiatives.
- Research and determine technical data on various (electronic) products and components during their entire life cycle.
- Build and extend analytical platforms and solutions.
- Perform various analyses as a basis for problem-solving processes and prepare these visually, as well as present and
- derive recommendations for action from the analysis results for your customers.
- You have completed training in an (electrical) technical discipline (bachelor or technician) or otherwise acquired a good understanding of the interaction of technical components in different products.
- You are familiar with Office Tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and the Internet is your terrain (especially for research work).
- Fluent German and English we assume.
- You are enthusiastic about highly complex products such as trains, airplanes, power plants.
- You also have a thirst for knowledge, curiosity and a professional appearance.
- To familiarize yourself with new tasks and contents quickly and independently is one of your strengths, in addition you adapt easily to new circumstances.
- You are always friendly and courteous to customers, colleagues and other contacts and remain calm even in stressful situations.
- Perfect work results are your trademark, you can be relied on.
- We also need solution-oriented thinking and action from you.
What we offer you:
- Start-up mentality and a creative, innovative and open team with which you can have fun.
- We (almost) don’t care how you organize your working time; the result counts.
- A contact person who can answer your questions at the beginning.
- Work in our office and, if necessary, from your home office.
- In addition, you always have the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas.
Please send your application to Hans-Georg Dück (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For questions we are at your disposal under 089/ 997 4080 01.
We are looking forward to getting to know you personally soon!