As a young, successful company with start-up mentality with offices in Munich and Cluj-Napoca, we pursue the goal of increasing the safety and reliability of our customers’ complex products throughout their entire operating life. The tasks for our customers are increasing and with them our software solutions and our team grows.
Are you enthusiastic about product life cycles of highly complex products, such as trains, airplanes, medical and energy systems? Are you able to familiarize yourself with new tasks and content quickly and independently? Do you have experience in multi-project management and a professional appearance?
If you can answer with “yes” to these questions, we should get in touch:
For our location in Munich, Germany or Cluj-Napoca, Romania we are looking for you as Business Solution Manager Life Cycle Management (m/f/d)
As Business Solution Manager, you will play a key role in ensuring that we offer our customers the best Life Cycle Management SaaS solution implemented cost-effectively.
- Independently or together with our business managers, you plan integrated SaaS system solutions for our customers in the product lifecycle management environment.
- In the proposal phase, you ensure a technically consistent solution design based on the customers’ use cases and requirements and present in a goal-oriented manner.
- You are responsible for the technical feasibility of the customer-specific adaptations of our solutions under the given parameters and ensure that the interfaces within the application, as well as to other platforms and external databases are comprehensively closed.
- In consultation with our Project Management, you will describe system-specific modifications and enhancements.
- You are a consultant to our customers in the transition to the project phase in terms of detailed planning and the roll-out process.
- You continuously improve existing sales processes and find ways to optimize daily operations as well as our brand presence.
- You have completed a (technical) university degree or otherwise acquired knowledge to perform your technical and business tasks.
- You have already gained relevant experience in the implementation of PLM or SaaS applications.
- You are confident in using office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) as well as project management and CRM systems. The internet is your favorite terrain.
- Experience in design and/or B2B sales of customizable web applications or cloud solutions is a plus.
- Fluent English is required, German is a big advantage, other languages are desirable.
- You are communicative and well organized, have a passion for digital solution approaches and convince your counterpart of the best idea.
- You also bring a thirst for knowledge, curiosity, and a confident appearance.
- You have an analytical eye for the big picture as well as the constant drive and creativity to improve – on a personal and process level.
- You are always friendly and courteous to customers, colleagues and other contacts and stay calm even in stressful situations.
- Perfect work results are your trademark, you can be relied upon.
- We also need you to think and act in a solution-oriented manner.
What we offer:
- A permanent position and an attractive salary package (with optional performance-based flexible bonus).
- Start-up mentality and an international, creative, innovative, and open-minded team that you enjoy working with.
- We (almost) don’t care how you organize your working time, it’s the result that counts.
- A contact person who can answer your questions in the beginning.
- Flexible work from our offices in Germany, Romania, or home office.
- You get a smartphone and a laptop for professional and private use. Apple or Windows? Your choice!
- In addition, you always can contribute your own ideas and implement them.
Please send your application to Hans-Georg Dueck (email@example.com).
If you have any questions, please contact us at +49 89 997 4080 01.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon!